Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ode to a Fish

Oh! My wet pet!


I forget who wrote that poem. But it seems appropriate today! I attained my very first pet, after 23 years of life, only yesterday. Can you guess what it might be? If you say dog, honestly...No. I am now the proud parent of a 5 gallon fish tank with four small guppies. Laugh if you want, but I am freeking jazzed. It's just great! I feed them, and look at them, and play them classical music when no one is home so they wont be bored. I put a mirror up to the glass before and they tripped out hard. They don't all have names yet. Pretty much Blue, Sunrise, and the Cobra twins. And I'm happy with that.

Listening to Muse and classical music at the same time truly compliments the taste buds of your ear. It's like a remix, but less synth and vocorder.

Two last things.

What do you think would happen if I tried to hard-boil an egg in the microwave?

& Quote of the Day:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950) how sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment